Saturday, April 25, 2009

The market seems to have picked a direction!

I have been slacking. I haven't looked thru my fav's for a while.

- SSO/SDS, Leveraged broad market index: Bull rally. Above the flattening 50 ma.
- FAS/FAZ, Financial Sector: FAZ, Choppy. Bull Rally. Above the declining 50 ma.
- ERX/ERY Energy Sector: ERY, Choppy. Forming a pendant. Above the rapidly declining 50 ma.
- TNA/TZA Small Cap Sector: TZA, Bull rally. Above the flattening 50 ma.
- BGU/BGZ Large Cap Sector: BGZ, Bull rally. Above the flattening 50 ma.

When the 50 day moving averages begin turning up, particularly the SSO, I'll be placing longer term positions in my retirement accounts. Will you?

Note to self: watch for the SPY to break (close above) $88, TNA at $29, BGU at $33, and FAS at $12.

No comments:

Post a Comment