Saturday, February 14, 2009

In Sickness and In Health

Today is Valentines Day. I am not in Indianapolis, I am at my in-laws home. My wife and I have no time for concerns about romantic holidays, work, ourselves, or what's for dinner. My mother-in-law, who has been in and out of the hospital, is on her way back in. The full-time nurse just told us to call 911. The medics arrived and carted a very important person away.

All that to say, if your stock wins, forget about it! If your stock looses, try to learn something from the mistake if there was one, then, forget about it. Move on.

I hope this message reminds y'all of a bigger picture, (hint: it ain't the market). Please remember this, especially when you loose big.

Now go give someone a Happy Valentines Day.

1 comment:

  1. Was in the ER myself, Thurs was it? Hurt my back and thought I'd never walk again. Harrowing, harrowing experience.
    Even wrote em saying how things like that really put things into perspective.

    ReplyDelete