Friday, May 15, 2009

AlphaTrends is out of my scope

Brian Shannon is a professional trader and trade teacher. He authors the Alphatrends videos that are abundant on YouTube. It is good stuff... so good that I paid a lot of money for his book, Technical Analysis Using Multiple Timeframes.

That's where the problem begins. When I bought the book, it was under the agreement that I would have access to his password protected Bonus webpages. Page 184 of the book tells me the URL and password. Since then, Brian has chosen to remove this section from the website. Further, his daily videos are no longer accessable without paying a subscription.

I emailed him with my concerns. He blew me off.

Due to this lack of integrity, I am removing his link from my universe.

1 comment:

  1. YOU CAN ACCESS THE BONUS MATERIAL WITH LINK BELOW. I DID JUST A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO. DEVEN
    CLICK ON THE BONUS TAB.

    http://www.technicalanalysisbook.com/

    ReplyDelete